* Form a critical part of the Google in-country "go-to-market" team with Marketing, Product and PR to drive localization of Google products.
* Edit and proofread all translated material, such as UI, online help, marketing material and outbound communication.
* Work closely with Google's translation vendors and drive linguistic quality.
* Shape the Google tone and voice across all website copy and content.
* Assist in developing local language vocabulary for new features and products.
* Maintain and create product specific terminology and style guide.
* BA/BS in your language of expertise or a related discipline. Masters degree preferred.
* Experience as a translator, linguist or writer. Strong preference for experience in fiction, marketing/advertising translations and localization.
* Speak fluently and idiomatically in Turkish, as well as a high level of proficiency in English.
* Deadline driven.
* Detail-oriented and quality-focused.
* Ability to work independently, as well as to work cooperatively with other resources.